- About Us
- Curriculum & Enrichment
- First Grade
- Second Grade
- Third Grade
- Fourth Grade
- Fifth Grade
- Sixth Grade
- Seventh Grade
- Eighth Grade
- Learning Specialist
- Physical Education
- Academic Enrichment
- Parent Community
- News & Calendar
- Support St. Clare
- Helpful Links
Parent Teacher Council (PTC)
St. Clare’s Parent Teacher Council (PTC) operates fundraisers, plans social activities, and is an organized group for teacher support. Families are responsible for meeting their, Parent Involvement Program (PIP) volunteer or fee requirements.
The PTC is charged with raising a significant amount of funds to offset the school’s operating costs while keeping tuition affordable. As a result, PTC asks and tracks each family’s $600 fundraising goal, or FFG. Each family’s FFG can be met through a variety of fundraising opportunities throughout the school year. Unmet goals will be billed at the end of the school year.
In addition to the FFG, PTC requires each family to give 30 volunteer hours to support the school, or make a $300 donation. The fee is paid upfront during the registration process. Each family is responsible for tracking their own service hours and reporting them to PTC. Reimbursements may be requested, and donations are gladly accepted. To learn more about the PIP and volunteer opportunities, visit Parent Involvement Program (PIP).
PTC Mission Statement
To strengthen the school community by providing support to faculty and parent leadership through community building events and fundraising projects. Fundraisers are chosen for their potential and for their community-building effect.
The PTC is accountable to the principal who must approve all officers, the adoption of all resolutions, and any amendments. In fulfilling its purpose, the PTC will have the following objectives, to:
- work in conjunction with the St. Clare School Advisory Council (SAC) to broaden understanding and foster appreciation of Catholic education,
- assist in the operation of the school as needed through volunteer activities,
- raise the appropriate funds for the support and benefit of the school,
- develop within a Christian community positive relations among parents, students, school faculty and the parish, including teacher appreciation and parent education, and
- enable the entire school and parish community to achieve its stated mission and goals within the school’s philosophy.
St. Clare school is very dependent on the PTC and could not survive without a lively and engaged group of people. All St. Clare school parents are welcome to our meetings. We meet 4 to 5 times a year or when needed. Meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. Come get involved!
- Christmas Wreath Form.pdf
- Scrip Order Form.pdf
- PIP Record Form.pdf
- Volunteer Reimbursement Form.pdf
Requests for Money
Our school makes every effort to keep requests for money to a minimum. You can expect, however, occasional requests to come home for field trips, collections (money or items) to help the needy, etc. All appeals for money or donations of any kind must be cleared through the principal. All money collections must go through the school, and therefore, checks must be made out to St. Clare.